If you want to exercise more but don't have the time for a regimented program, the SportBrain Personal Fitness Assistant might be the solution for you. The small, lightweight SportBrain clips to the waistline of your pants or skirt and measures the number of steps you take. You then snap the SportBrain into the SportPort (much like a PDA's synchronization cradle). Connect the SportPort to your telephone line. The SportPort automatically dials in to the SportBrain Web servers and uploads your activity in a little over a minute.
You can then log into your customized Web page with your PC to see an overview of your latest activity through numbers and pictures, step totals, weekly graphs, and detailed graphs.
The two-pack is ideal for couples or training partners and includes a four-pack of SportFaces so you can change the color of your SportBrain to match your outfit. Colors included in this pack are smoke, onyx, amethyst, and storm.
The SportBrain operates on one CR2032 battery and comes with a one-year warranty.
- 2-pack of wearable computers plus port that works with the Web to monitor your physical exercise
- Clip them to your belt or waistband
- Monitors steps taken (walking or running), distance, and calories burned
- Upload activity information via SportPort to SportBrain Web site for personalized info
- Package contains 2 SportBrains, 1 SportPort, and 4 SportFaces in different colors