HTTrack is an easy-to-use offline browser utility. It allows you to download a World Wide Web site from the Internet to a local directory, building recursively all directories, getting HTML, images, and other files from the server to your computer. HTTrack arranges the original site's relative link-structure.|
Some Features :
- Multilingual Windows interface (English, French, Italian...).
- Mirror one site, or more than one site together.
- User-selectable recursion levels.
- Quickly updates downloaded sites and resumes interrupted downloads.
- Filter by file type, link location, structure depth, file size and more.
- Timeout and minimum transfer rate.
- Wizard to specify which links must be loaded.
- Multiple-connection mode.
Give your opinion on HTTrack