Do you get lots of spam in your email every day? Much of it is offensive and irrelevant. All of it wastes your time. Broadband AntiSpam significantly reduces the amount of spam you receive and wins back that lost time.
Broadband Antispam is a second generation spam filter which uses your Internet connection (permanent cable, ADSL, leased line or ISDN connection) to do more frequent and thorough verification than conventional spam checkers.
Broadband AntiSpam uses many methods to detect spam. These include...
- Testing against several lists of spammers continually updated on the Internet
- Testing of many of the fields in the email header against information on the Internet
- Testing of keywords in the email subject (Configurable by the user)
- Testing of keywords in the email body (Configurable by the user)
- Testing against people you always want to deny emails to (Configurable by the user)
- Testing against people you always want to allow emails from (Configurable by the user)