GetWebPics is a smart program for downloading pictures from the Internet. There is a wide range of filtering options to make sure you only get the images that you want. Images can be filtered by file size, by image size (width, height), file type (gif, jpeg, etc.). Using GetWebPics, you can grab single images or entire galleries, and copy them to your computer. |
- Tuning of scanning site regime to find pictures
- Exact tuning of downloading performance (number of downloading threads, timeout, number of connection attempts).
- Using multiple threads for downloading.
- When downloading big files there is an opportunity to cancel loading of file.
- Getting information about every downloaded file (saving place on local disk, URL, URL of page where the file was downloaded from, downloading date and time).
- Different regimes of saving downloaded pictures (saving to one folder, division of pictures into different folders as html-files with these pictures are saved on site, division of pictures into different folders as these pictures are saved on site).
Give your opinion on GetWebPics