Web Bandit is a fully automated, multi-threaded, hyperlink following, resource finding webspider. Its a 32-bit Windows 95/NT 4.0 application that retrieves resources from the Internet based on filtering constraints and keyword searching.|
Some Features and Benefits:
- Automatically extract email addresses from search results.
- Retrieve bulk resources on a given topic in a very efficient manner
- Search the Internet for files of a certain type, size and image resolution
- Save search results as HTML, Text, Delimited ASCII, URLs or Email addresses
- Resource URLs found are stored in a standard Microsoft Access 7.0 Database
- Database table structure and configuration file format is documented
- Standard SQL can be used to query database for URLs to submit to spider.
- SQL queries can be created for most any search need
- Multi-layer search using open search engines and also keyword search within found active documents. Number of search engines utilized in layer one search can be specified
- Import URLs for submission to spider.